In accordance with the Charter of the RMU, citizens of the Russian Federation who have reached the age of 18 can become members of the Union:
- professional figures of culture and art who have graduated from a special educational institution and have at least three years of professional work experience;
- organizers of the concert work;
- sound engineers and producers;
- students and postgraduates of special music educational institutions are laureates of all-Russian and international competitions, regardless of their work experience;
- masters in the production and restoration of musical instruments and accessories to them;
- other individuals interested in jointly solving the statutory goals of FIG.
To join the Russian Music Union, you need to fill out an application online:Fill out an application online
|Within 30 working days from the date of submitting the electronic application, a notification will be sent to your email address about your acceptance as a member of the RMS and the readiness of the certificate.|
* Processing of personal data of an individual is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 with the consent of the person solely for the purpose of protecting his creative interests as a member of the All-Russian Public Organization “Russian Musical Union”. The use of personal data for other purposes is not allowed.