Soboleva Maria Alexandrovna
- Sound engineer, Professor of the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory, Professor of the Institute of Contemporary Art, Professor of the All-Russian State Institute of Cinematography named after S.A. Gerasimov, author of numerous publications and training programs on sound engineering
The Guild unites professional sound engineers of all musical directions:
- acoustic (academic, orchestral) music;
- pop and rock music;
- concert sound engineering;
- audio-visual arts sound engineering (recording music for cinema, musical theater, television);
The main goal of the guild is the development of Russian sound engineering, creating conditions for bringing it to a high creative and technological level.
The tasks of the guild include:
- creation of a space for professional communication of sound engineers, exchange of creative and technical experience;
- organization and conduct of professionally directed events in the field of sound work;
- promotion of development and expansion of professional education in the field of sound engineering.